Monday, February 29, 2016

Cloverfeels Podcast - Episode 10 - A LEEL-SODE! Ft. ARG Drama!

If you are looking for something do do while we wait for the next Cloverfield clue, please check out the Cloverfeels podcast.

Here is the description from iTunes:
Mike Falzone and Steve Zaragoza love many things together and separately. One of those things happens to be the mystery that surrounds the 'Cloverfield' movie franchise.

Whether they're figuring out what really happened with Tagruato Oil Rig in 2008 or debating about why John Goodman looks like he's been 57 since for thirty years, one thing is for sure - we're all about to catch some Cloverfeels.
Pull your first generation ipod up to 10 Cloverfield Lane. I bet you can't listen to just 6!
The most recent episode was released today, and covers all the recent drama regarding the phone dead drop.

3 comments:

  1. I could barely make it through the most recent podcast. It gets old listening to these guys trade inside jokes and not really talk about anything new. I want to like this podcast, but they're making it pretty tough to with all the mindless banter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it's not just me. Maybe this episode is abnormal because one of the guys is missing? But I agree, it is very hard to follow if this was the first episode you listened to, and I'm not sure I want to go back and listen to old episodes this late in the game...

      Delete
  2. Anyone else feel like the last ARG was way better since it was before the Reddit Drama Queens existed? The reddit community totally ruined this one for me.

    ReplyDelete